Finds missing snd erroneous data before your users see it. 4DAlert’s intuitive UI and powerful AL and ML-enabled algorithm look at historical patterns, trends, and seasonality to find an anomaly, create alerts and help you fix the issues before it is too late.
Spends less time looking for data, and more time getting value from it. Leverage Data Catalog discovers data assets and unlocks their potential. Bridge the gap between IT and the business, allowing everyone to contribute their insights. Let your data live where you want it, and connect with the tools you choose.
Avoid manual effort to reconcile data. Detect data Issues early before users are impacted.
Automate data reconciliation between source and target, identify data issues early, and proactively mitigate or notify users.
DATA ENGINEER / TEAM
- Avoid Manual Data Reconciliation.
- Automated Pipeline or ETL Testing.
- Compare Schema and Prepare Database Deployment Script.
- Integrate with GIT and DevOps.
- Deploy changes With Confidence.
CHIEF DATA OFFICER
- Build trust and confidence in data among end-users.
- Prevent data downtime by adopting reliable and repeatable change deployment.
- Establish a data quality culture and increase adoption of analytics platform.
- Generate insights without worrying about data issues.
- Be aware of data issues prior to using data for critical decisions.
- Avoid manual data reconciliation efforts.
INTEGRATE WITH DevOps/ GitHub/ GitLab/ BitBucket/ AWS CodeCommit
Manage version control using your favorite tools such as DevOps /GitHub/ GitLab/ BitBucket/ AWS CodeCommit or something equivalent. Create deployment script for DevOps /GitHub/ GitLab/ BitBucket/ AWS CodeCommit.
An end-to-end solution for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) for all database changes.
The solution enables automatic database schema to compare between dev and production or development and source control tools such as GitHub, DevOps, GitLab, and BitBucket generate deployment “alter” scripts, making the production deployment process repeatable and error-prone.
- Create an automatic deployment script.
- Conduct automatic testing prior to production deployment.
- Collaborate among team members.
- Push code to source control tools such as GitHub, GitBucket, and GitLab.
Chief Data Officer
- Repeatable error-free change management process.
- Less outage due to schema change or broken pipeline.
- High team morale and user confidence on the analytics platform.
- Frequent code moves to production allow new functionality to be available quicker.
- Higher data quality.
- No system downtime.
DATA RECONCILIATION, DATA QUALITY & DATA SECURITY EITHER ON PREM OR IN THE CLOUD
Manage Your Modern Analytics Platform efficiently, save manual effort, create trust and build a brand among your user community
Stay in control of your data. Get notified on data issues before users use bad data to take wrong decisions.
Solution in cloud or on prem
ENTERPRISE-LEVEL SCALABLE SOLUTION DRIVES BETTER QUALITY & FASTER ROI.
Let us see what our customers have in their minds.
Good Job 4DAlert. Your data reconciliation alert program is helpful. Automatic data algorithm helped us trap many data quality issues, without which our business users would have taken critical decisions based on wrong data. With 4DAlert in action, we have never been so confident about the quality of our data.
Hoping for continuous support from you guys…
Senior Director of Analytics
This application is capable enough to pull off the data very effectively and the best part is the report analysis provided by the application which gives a more sophisticated approach that separates this application from the rest in the market.
I’m glad to be a part of the 4DAlert community.
Director of Business Intelligence
These guys provide an amazing tree-like structure of the data. Whenever required, it puts me on the origin of the data with just a few clicks! The lineage of the data is so attractive and satisfying to watch; It could make a layman understand the whole process like a piece of cake!
Impressive. Thanks, 4DAlert.
Vice President of Analytics.